Yes, you can (and should) customize the Intercom Messenger to match your brand. In your Intercom Messenger Settings you can add an accent color, background color, background texture and so much more.
For example, if you change the accent color to blue and your background color to black, your conversations will look something like this:
There’s lots of other ways you can customize the Messenger. For example, you can:
- Greet your each user personally by their first name.
- Write your team intro to let your customers know who your team are and how you can help.
- Set your expected response time so your customers know when you usually reply.
- Localize the language of the Messenger.
- Add Messenger apps to your Messenger home screen.
- And decide how you would like the Messenger to open.
Check out our customization guide for detailed instructions and best practices.