If you don't want to install the Intercom Messenger just yet, you can auto-forward your support email to Intercom first. You’ll be able to create your Intercom account and manage all of your conversations from the one place.
1. First, enter your email address on the Intercom homepage and create your account.
2. Next, start your free trial.
Here's how your free trial works:
- You'll get a 14 day free trial of each product, which you can start at any time.
- After your free trial ends, Intercom's products start at $49/month.
- If you cancel in the first 14 days you won't be charged.
3. Continue to the setup guide and click 'Choose an install option.' Then select 'Support email' from the list and follow the super short instructions provided.
- Watch a demo: If you'd like to learn how to use Intercom from the people who built it, watch a prerecorded demo.
- Finish setting up: Once you’re logged in to your Intercom account, open the Intercom Setup Guide (lower left hand side of your screen) to finish setting up.