Already an Intercom customer? You can head over to your setup guide and add WordPress there.
If you're new to Intercom, follow these instructions
1. First, enter your email address on the Intercom homepage and create your account.
2. Next, start your free trial.
Here's how your free trial works:
- You'll get a 14 day free trial of each product, which you can start at any time.
- After your free trial ends, Intercom's products start at $49/month.
- If you cancel in the first 14 days you won't be charged.
3. Continue to the setup guide and click 'Install Intercom.'
4. Select 'Choose an install option', choose 'WordPress' from the list and follow the super short instructions provided.
Finish setting up: Once you’re logged in to your Intercom account, open the Intercom Setup Guide (lower left hand side of your screen) to finish setting up.
Important: If you are using the plugin with Acquire only, you'll need to log out of WordPress before visiting your site to complete the installation.