It only takes a minute to integrate with Slack. You’ll get notified about messages from your users and everything happening behind the scenes in your Team Inbox.
How to integrate with Slack
1. Sign into Intercom and go to your app's integrations.
2. Select ‘Integrate’ on the Slack option.
3. Select the notifications you want to receive and click 'Connect to Slack.’
4. Proceed to Slack to authorize and choose your team and channel.
Slack brings all your team communication together in one place. Our Slack integration ensures you are kept informed of new activity in your team's inbox including messages from your users and teammates. You can select to be notified on any of the following actions:
- New Message from a user and/or lead
- Reply from a user
- Conversations closed or opened
- Reply from a teammate
- Note added to conversation
- Conversation assigned to teammate
- User created
- Company created
- Lead signed up notifications
Here’s how your notifications appear in Slack
The notifications will appear in the Slack channel you select, with links to view user profiles and respond to incoming messages in Intercom.
Note: It's currently not possible to edit your Slack integration settings. If you'd like to change your notifications, you'll need to remove the integration first then re-choose the activities you'd want to get notifications for."
If you have other products you would like to see integrated please send us a note at email@example.com. You can learn more about all existing Intercom integrations and importers here.