With Zapier you can connect and sync data between Intercom and the other products you use, like Clearbit, Zendesk, Unbounce and Facebook Ads.
Triggers and actions are events that happen in the products you use. A Zap combines a trigger from one product with an action in another — whenever the trigger event occurs, Zapier automatically completes the action for you.
You can use any of these Intercom triggers and actions to connect with other products using Zapier. Find out more on Zapier's page here.
- New user - Triggers when a new user is created.
- New company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- Lead added email - Triggers when a lead enters an email address.
- New tag on a user - Triggers when a user is tagged.
- New lead - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Lead converted to user - Triggers when a lead converts to a user.
- New conversation - Triggers when a new conversation is created by a user in Intercom.
- New unsubscription - Triggers when a user unsubscribes from Intercom.io emails.
- Create/update user - Update any user's attribute inside Intercom given a user's email address.
- Update company - Update a company within Intercom.
- Add user tag - Attach a tag to a specific user.
- New incoming message - Send a message from a user into your Intercom app. Note: you must have a valid plan on Intercom to access this action.
- Create user - Creates a new user in your Intercom app.
- Add note - Add a note to a user
- Add event - Tags a user with an event that occurred.
- Find user - Finds an existing user.
- Find company - Finds an existing company.
- Find lead - Finds a lead.
How to connect Intercom to your Zapier account
1. To connect Intercom with Zapier, first you’ll need to click to connect your Intercom account to use with your Zap.
2. Next, make sure you’re logged into your Intercom account.
3. Finally, click “Connect” to give Zapier permission to access your account. Your Intercom account will then be successfully connected.
How to create a Zap
You can create your own Zaps on Zapier by following this guide.
Send Facebook leads to Intercom
If you're running Facebook lead ad campaigns, you can use Zapier to send the leads you generate to Intercom. Learn more about sending Facebook leads to Intercom here.
Enrich your user data with Clearbit
If you use Clearbit, you can use Zapier to add social and company data to your new user profiles in Intercom. Here's more about this Zap.
Send or update leads from Unbounce
If you use create landing pages with Unbounce, you can automatically send new leads, or update current leads or users in Intercom. Here's more about this Zap.
If you need support with the integration, you can visit Zapier’s help center or contact them here.
If you have other products you would like to see integrated please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about all existing Intercom integrations and importers here.